Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cone Topiary Trees

IMG_9717

Recently I made a topiary cone tree using sticks hot glued onto the paper form.

IMG_8201

You can see that post here.  I have added 2 more trees to my collection. 

I made one with small pinecones using a styrofoam form painted dark brown and a glue gun. 

IMG_9533

IMG_9515

IMG_9523

And I made one by wrapping twine around the paper tree form and hot gluing it in places.  I also dry brushed a little burnt umber paint onto it to darken it up.

IMG_9534

 

IMG_9516

I filled my wooden bowl with some pine cones and green Christmas balls.

IMG_9535

IMG_9535

And I hung some balls with ribbon and tape from my mirror.

IMG_9537

IMG_9536

IMG_9473

IMG_9474

IMG_9530

Are you taking down your fall décor and putting up Christmas yet?  I can’t believe we only have a few more days left in November.  Where does the time go?

 

 

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff

Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle

Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Remodelaholic’s Anonymous @ Remodelaholic’s

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails